The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

SpiderPete - were u there last thursday? My god i nearly died when i saw it!!! Was it real? Seriously, that cannot be functional? Poor Auntie Pam (sat at the side of me) nearly had a heart attack! lol

I think I was there last Thursday, this one was a black guy, and he was a bit big.

Well after our disgraceful treatment by Sheffield's biggest and most expensive gay venue we minced down to Dempsey's last night and had a great night.

Cheap, friendly staff and last night there was a good atmosphere.

We sat at a table and chatted downstairs (met some nice girls who were staying for the night in Sheffield :wave: ), minced about upstairs, had a dance and had a good old drink! :)

Workin 9 to 5.... :hihi:

Well after our disgraceful treatment by Sheffield's biggest and most expensive gay venue we minced down to Dempsey's last night and had a great night.

We sat at a table and chatted downstairs (met some nice girls who were staying for the night in Sheffield :wave: ), minced about upstairs, had a dance and had a good old drink! :)

We should go down more dear, maybe we should do a Dempseys meet thread. :thumbsup:

Yes the girl was nice and friendly.

Now why do I know that you all arrived after I left! :hihi:

I was in from about 10.30 until 1am(ish), mainly downstairs at that....spent a fair time talking to martin at the bar.

Now why do I know that you all arrived after I left! :hihi:

I was in from about 10.30 until 1am(ish), mainly downstairs at that....spent a fair time talking to martin at the bar.

We were all sat downstairs from about 11.15pm until abouit midnight, and then went upstairs, so the chances are you may have seen us. We were sat next to the big tv screen :thumbsup:

Archived