The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

I really need to give Dempseys a revisit too, not been since Fuel opened last year, heard lots of people say the numbers have picked up alot recently.

Always preferred the music in Dempseys to Fuel's main room which is just so boring!!

well if you ever fancy it..let me know.. ill come hold your hand :hihi:

Must also say : the bar staff in Dempseys are much more friendlier, unlike Fuel who are just stuck up arrogant young skinny people, who just dont have the time or day for you, give me someone who is "normal" day to day guy to serve me and they get my money....... sorry if it sounds a bit harsh but its true IMO.

Monday in Fuel was a fine example of this.

Personally I think what you said was very unfair! Yes the bar staff in Dempseys are friendly and most of them are always chatty with a smile on their face. However to say the staff at Fuel are stuck up and arrogant is a dumb generalisation.

They may be young and skinny but what's wrong with a bit of eye candy? In general though you can't say they are all arrogant or don't have 'the time of day' for you as I think most of them work hard in their role and try to encourage a positive atmosphere.

If there are particular incidents/bar members you find unfriendly I suggest you notify Stewie or Danny so they can solve the issue.

I'm quite glad that you said all the bar staff in Fuel are young and skinny - that's the first time anyone's described me as skinny! :D

Which one of the bar staff are you then, duff muff??

Is it true that 3 members of the bar staff have been sacked/made redundant?

Archived