The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

Just had a text from SpiderPete.....theres cabaret there tonight! :D

Well I went out for a few quiet dirnks tonight, and then I saw poster on the wall saying ........ CABARET AT DEMPSEYS........ and it was, OMG, text everyone, which I did, and no one turned up, but you will be dissapointed you didn`t turn up, as it was a BRILLIANT NIGHT, the cabaret was AWSOME, yes that good, and I hope others who were there post, as it was a amazing night, and the place was jammed packed, and even had owners of Xes there :o :o yes IT WAS THAT GOOD. :thumbsup:

It was good then?

I hear the cabaret was Tyranna... :)

No, she did sing her "Wuthering Heights" song, but she wasn`t the main cabaret.

The main one was someone called "Etienne" and he was on for ages and ages.

Cabaret started about 10.15ish to 10.30 and I left at 12.30 and it was still going on.

Yes it was good, so much for going out for a quiet drink.

I discovered this thread by accident a few days ago and there are some interesting, if not "controversial", comments. The strange fact about this forum thread is that Colin and Kieron (the owners) weren't aware of it. This has now changed and they have been ploughing through pages and pages that I've printed off for them. Things are changing, but they do take time. I'm a little surprised that no one has ever pointed this thread out to them before but that's just a fact of life. I suppose we all assume that this site is accessed by millions. Hand on heart, I'm glad I found it!

I discovered this thread by accident a few days ago and there are some interesting, if not "controversial", comments. The strange fact about this forum thread is that Colin and Kieron (the owners) weren't aware of it. This has now changed and they have been ploughing through pages and pages that I've printed off for them. Things are changing, but they do take time. I'm a little surprised that no one has ever pointed this thread out to them before but that's just a fact of life. I suppose we all assume that this site is accessed by millions. Hand on heart, I'm glad I found it!

I have written to Colin/Kieron on several times and never got a reply. I also mentioned the Sheffield Gay Scene website as well and still awaiting a reply, maybe you can "nudge them" for me :thumbsup: as I would like to include more detailed info about what they do on every night. ut if you are printing this off they will eventually read it. :)

The bouncer is aware of it, as I have mentioned it to him.

The problem with writing to them is that you could have been anyone with a hidden agenda. Sometimes a good old face to face chinwag is much better than a letter or a posting. I've printed off this page today and I'll act as the link for Dempseys for the time being. I'd have sent you a PM but looks like I don't have enough points for that!

The problem with writing to them is that you could have been anyone with a hidden agenda. Sometimes a good old face to face chinwag is much better than a letter or a posting. I've printed off this page today and I'll act as the link for Dempseys for the time being. I'd have sent you a PM but looks like I don't have enough points for that!

Fair point. I have sent you a PM with a list of questions, and you should be able to send PM`s now, you need to post 5 times before you can communicate this way.

Hi there folks,

I'm thinking of going down to Dempseys on Saturday night its been way to long since I danced on that dancefloor!!

How much is entry theses days and do you still need to take your membership card with ya?

:thumbsup:

Archived