The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

Hi there folks,

I'm thinking of going down to Dempseys on Saturday night its been way to long since I danced on that dancefloor!!

How much is entry theses days and do you still need to take your membership card with ya?

You might bump into a few forummers Saturday night.

As for entry I think its only 3 quid and you don't need your membership card (although its cheaper if you do). Lost mine years ago and haven't been bothered getting a new one.

You might bump into a few forummers Saturday night.

As for entry I think its only 3 quid and you don't need your membership card (although its cheaper if you do). Lost mine years ago and haven't been bothered getting a new one.

Its free before 10pm though, but if you dont have your card they will charge you £1 between 9pm and 10pm, I think.

Yes you may well see some of us there Saturday, no doubt I will be hammered by 10pm :thumbsup:

Cheap as chips.

Like the punters.

Of course, but we are easily pleased.

£2.30 for a pint is okay as well. Which makes them the cheapest gay venue for a pint of Lager.

I might be making a trip down there tonight, off out in town with work colleagues, and If I get bored, I`ll go listen to the karaoke singers. :)

I should be there on saturday, as usual, probably propping up the downstairs bar again.:)

I'd have stayed later somewhat later last saturday but had a prearranged meet up with a friend in Melton on sunday morning.

UKSentinel,

Colin and Kieran were made aware of this thread while it was still the "Is dempsey's closing down" thread.

I spoke to Andy behind the bar about hours and what was on each night and they subsequently updated the web site. Spiderpete also spoke to them and updated his website based on the information.

I should be there on saturday, as usual, probably propping up the downstairs bar again.:)

Oh good will finally meet you.

Well ........ last night I ended up in Dempseys, I said I wasn`t going clubbin, and ended there, and a few from work also turned up, about 5 of them, had a brill time, got a absolute bad hangover today and feel sooooo ill. :gag:

I am never ever drinking again .............. well not until Friday :thumbsup:

Archived