The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

I worked at the Norfolk when it first opened as a Gay Bar. Must say though, it's been better since Gary and Simon bought it. I love Xes, it's just a bit out of the way for me to get to. Now if they had a bus........

oh keith llewellyn was a god:suspect:

Hey guys, don't know why people slag off Xes. I think it has the best atmosphere of all the gay places in sheff! Everyone's always friendly, there's different nights on all the time!

Well I am mincin down here later. :D

So we shall see if the place has atmosphere and people are friendly. I will be there sober as well, which is a first for me in Xes.

Comments to follow tomorrow. As always i shall be my usual "vocal" self. :):thumbsup:

Hey guys, don't know why people slag off Xes. I think it has the best atmosphere of all the gay places in sheff! Everyone's always friendly, there's different nights on all the time!

It's the longest running gay club in sheffield and it should be supported. Everyone's there simply to have a good night out, there's no attitude or pretentiousness!

Try it peeps, you might like it!!!!

:thumbsup: xXx

Must admit its my fav club. love the music, not as cheesy as the others. but as far atmosphere. i think cause everyones that smashed and loved up they'll talk to anyone.

of cause they are. we will be there. see u later.

Well rolled in around 4am, I think. :gag: and just woke up :gag:

Must say I was shocked to see how busy Xes was, I have never stayed that late for ages, and really have no idea if the place is busy or not. Well it was. Packed even.

Had a great time, and good to meet some more Forum people there. :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

well just got home from ere, and had a brill night with the karaoke peeps, and nice, and the place was well busy.

Nice to see Lions Lair and Fuel staff joining as MEMBERS of this place,

they obviously know as I do, its the place to be and knows what is gonna happen in the future :hihi: :hihi: :):thumbsup:

Archived