The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

Some queens are dirty ******** when it comes to respecting a place and the damage they cause to a place is unreal. However, once we have basics in place, we'll also start sorting the trash queens out too. Will be quite humourous won't it ie barring a queen for flushing a bog roll down the loo, ripping the toilet seat off, ******* in the sink, dumping the contents of her "manbag" on the floor etc. You can see where I'm coming from can't you. Manners and respect cost nothing regardless of what a place is like. Heaven knows what some queens' homes are like but there you go

god it sounds like Xes!

:loopy::gag:

Fixed? You mean they even have some? :o

They do dear, but as you dont go, you wont know this :P :P

posted by bigbadgib

I'm glad that downstairs is getting refurbed finally - it isnt the comfiest place to sit at the moment

Yes I know what you mean, well at least its being changed, which is a good thing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meaks

Fixed? You mean they even have some?

They do dear, but as you dont go, you wont know this

Well i've been going there for 2.5 years with various degrees of regularity and have never noticed any air-con upstairs. Come to that, I've frequently had to go back downstairs because the smoke was so bad it's affected my breathing :gag:

Thought that was tomorrow dear?

I might even be tempted to sample the beautiful and exotic new surroundings.

It is BOTH NIGHTS dear.

Well time to go now and start drinking, look out for a drunken queen round West Street, that will be me :hihi: :hihi:

Archived