The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

Well I popped in here for a quick one on my way home from the halloween Meet and they have stripped all the walls, and those small minute pics have gone.

Looks like they are gonna paint the walls, wonder what colour, needs to be Pink.

Notice they got a new sign outside as well.

In response to Stack Monkey's concern about smoking: some good news; smoking in all indoor clubs/venues in Britain is going to be outlawed some time next year, to catch up with the legislation already in place in some other countries like Ireland, Holland, Italy, etc...

I've actually been in Dublin this weekend, doing drag in a big club in dublin (The George). For a live singing act such as me, a smoke-free atmosphere is definitely good news, which is what I like so much about Irish venues!

Still, in cold, wet countries like Britain and Ireland, it would be best to retain a small 'smoking room' in venues with enough space -like the old 'Spit-and-sawdust' Public Bars in pubs.

I'm back at Dempseys on tuesday night, singing some numbers as part of the Halloween Cabaret. I just can't wait to see the new sighn put up outside the club! The old one sure needed replacing!!!

I

I'm back at Dempseys on tuesday night, singing some numbers as part of the Halloween Cabaret. I just can't wait to see the new sighn put up outside the club! The old one sure needed replacing!!!

oooooooooo Halloween Cabaret, didnt know this was on, the last Cabaret they did was really good.

Trust me to be working overtime on Tuesday, so might pop down after work for a few hours, I will need it after a 10 hr shift. :thumbsup:

In response to Stack Monkey's concern about smoking: some good news; smoking in all indoor clubs/venues in Britain is going to be outlawed some time next year, to catch up with the legislation already in place in some other countries like Ireland, Holland, Italy, etc...

I've actually been in Dublin this weekend, doing drag in a big club in dublin (The George). For a live singing act such as me, a smoke-free atmosphere is definitely good news, which is what I like so much about Irish venues!

Still, in cold, wet countries like Britain and Ireland, it would be best to retain a small 'smoking room' in venues with enough space -like the old 'Spit-and-sawdust' Public Bars in pubs.

Well as soon as this happens thats me not going out.... cause theres no way i can have a drink and not smoke, I wounder how much custom the venues will loose cause i know very few people that are none smokers.

Archived