The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

I might even venture myself tonight

I didn`t make it last night, I left the pub I was in and I was .......... wait for it ....... a bit drunk, lol, and had no idea where I was, only at the bottom of London Road, and had to catch a taxi home, I was just soooooooo drunk lol.

Anyway did you have a good time ?

I might try again tonight, I am NEVER drinking again.

And I will get married, have 2.4 kids and settle down to a nice straight life :D

:o :o :o are you saying I dont have any wil power, u saying I am a alcoholic

How very dare you lol :P :P

I am getting too old for this drinking lark, I hate the next day, I dont feel too good todya. :gag:

I've seen livelier dodos at the time I was in.

about 25-30 people upstairs, no more than 20 downstairs.

had one drink and went home again; wasn't worth the time, effort or money.

:(

Fair comment Stack. I was there when you came in and left. It was bonfire night, albeit Saturday and the 4th November but the place picked up around 11ish. I seem to remember you only stayed for 10 minutes and maybe that is me exaggerating slightly, lol. Mind you, he did have an armful of mags too!

The first time I went to Dempsey's I texted a mate: "I am not drunk though I wish I wash. I have not taken any drugs though I feel like I am tripping..." But I soon got used to it and in ways I love it now. I would not bring my mother there for Sunday lunch or bring a guy there on a date but it is far from the worst place in the world and it can be so friendly.

I met Brendan the other day for a drink and he told me he was leaving.

The first time I went to Dempsey's I texted a mate: "I am not drunk though I wish I wash. I have not taken any drugs though I feel like I am tripping..." But I soon got used to it and in ways I love it now. I would not bring my mother there for Sunday lunch or bring a guy there on a date but it is far from the worst place in the world and it can be so friendly.

I met Brendan the other day for a drink and he told me he was leaving.

Who is Brendan ?, dare not ask, lol

I might be in there tonight after the loads of meets tonight, as its stripper night, plus I am not working tomorrow either :banana::clap: plus I will be drinking water as well.

Archived