The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

Who is Brendan ?, dare not ask, lol

I might be in there tonight after the loads of meets tonight, as its stripper night, plus I am not working tomorrow either :banana::clap: plus I will be drinking water as well.

Black hair, recently got highlights.

Have a great night. I am off to do and exam and I am up at 0530 tomorrow for work. Yuck!

Black hair, recently got highlights.

Have a great night. I am off to do and exam and I am up at 0530 tomorrow for work. Yuck!

Does he work behind the bar, very very thin

I am up at whatever time i want to tomorrow, probably mid-day, but I wont rub it in, lol :P :P

Does he work behind the bar, very very thin

I am up at whatever time i want to tomorrow, probably mid-day, but I wont rub it in, lol :P :P

Well I passed the exam. :) I was in Dempsey's tonight actually! As much as I said I would not go. Well, have a great night mate.

Oh and yeah that sounds like him.

x

Well I passed the exam. :) I was in Dempsey's tonight actually! As much as I said I would not go. Well, have a great night mate.

Oh and yeah that sounds like him.

x

Yes I enjoyed it as well, from what i can remember, I was, as usual, a bit tipsy, was chatting to uksentinel on the door for a while, gawd knows what I was saying, I was a bit drunk.

I didnt see much of the stripper though, but seen one seen them all.

Any more news about the Cabaret show that Dempseys are supposed to be planning for the 30th November?

As Sheffield's FAVOURITE Drag Queen, I'd like to take part, but I keep being referred from one person to the other, and am none the clearer any more as to whether I can take part.

Because my career is REALLY taking off now, with bookings in Belgium, Ireland, London, Glasgow, Norwich, etc. in the coming months, November the 30th may be very well the LAST time that I will be anywhere near Dempseys for a long, LONG time...:thumbsup:

Any more news about the Cabaret show that Dempseys are supposed to be planning for the 30th November?

As Sheffield's FAVOURITE Drag Queen, I'd like to take part, but I keep being referred from one person to the other, and am none the clearer any more as to whether I can take part.

Because my career is REALLY taking off now, with bookings in Belgium, Ireland, London, Glasgow, Norwich, etc. in the coming months, November the 30th may be very well the LAST time that I will be anywhere near Dempseys for a long, LONG time...:thumbsup:

PM uksentinel, he should know.

I never realised you were a drag queen Tyranna, just assumed you'd always been a natural megastar goddess since birth! The show is coming together with the final decisions being made this week. The theme seems to be headed towards great showstoppers from the Musicals. Have a chat with Colin when you're next in, he's co-ordinating. I'm just designing the sets and lighting as we speak. As you know, Tyranna, your presence on the stage is always loved by everyone.

Archived