The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

Dempsey's thread seems a bit dead lately!

Excuse me for giving it a fresh breath of life!

Is there anything special on at Dempseys tonight for St. Patrick's Night??

...I could always give a public lecture on the weird and wonderful world which is ALTERNATIVE MISS IRELAND, Ireland's national Drag Competition, which happened recently... http://www.alternativemissireland.com/about/index.asp :thumbsup:

apparently the roebuck is the pub to go to before fuel sorry dempseys

The Roebuck is the pub to go to before anything, it's great, although I am biased cause the landlord is my and my girlfriend works there, but is a great gay friendly venue with a fab karaoke night on a Friday. Although it is run by a gay guy it is definitely a straight pub that has become popular with the non scene gay community. Why not give it a try I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Why can you not believe it ?

I don't know, it just seems realy old fashioned and stereotyped, like the Blue Oyster bar in Police accademy, I just remember the strippers in the back room of The Albert, it was realy tacky.

Some people that will go to see the strippers could be classed as "old school" gay, and not the slim mincing queens that are soooo common these days.

Remember boys, you will get old one day....

No offence meant to anyone of course.

Some people that will go to see the strippers could be classed as "old school" gay, and not the slim mincing queens that are soooo common these days.

Remember boys, you will get old one day....

No offence meant to anyone of course.

yes you are correct, when i saw the one at Dempseys on a Thursday night, by

accident of course as I didnt know one was one, the "old school gays" were there. :thumbsup:

Archived