The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

Went to Dempseys on Saturday night, for a friends birthday. really wish we hadn't gone it spoilt our night. We got there about 11.15pm and we left about 12.30am

The place had a very heavy feel to it, we felt uncomfortable and the place was full of straights, no problem with straights but it must have been 80% straight. Also it was very clear that drugs were being done in the place.

Won't be going back on a Saturday.

It's the same way with Drag Acts like myself; there's a certain talent you have to have with an audience. I'm getting bookings now around Sheffield and further afield, but when I first started out it was a case of learning a LOT from just watching other established acts!

Learning what? Dancing with your hips? Smiling around? Maintaining a nice body? Or, more like: “…she will give you 50 for a private dance, don’t spread the word…”? I mean what’s to “learn”? :huh:

Learning what? Dancing with your hips? Smiling around? Maintaining a nice body? Or, more like: “…she will give you 50 for a private dance, don’t spread the word…”? I mean what’s to “learn”? :huh:
I think you have a lot to learn about Tyranna judging by that post :hihi:

Went to Dempseys on Saturday night, for a friends birthday. really wish we hadn't gone it spoilt our night. We got there about 11.15pm and we left about 12.30am

The place had a very heavy feel to it, we felt uncomfortable and the place was full of straights, no problem with straights but it must have been 80% straight. Also it was very clear that drugs were being done in the place.

Won't be going back on a Saturday.

I quite like a Saturday, I am off there this Saturday, you will find drugs in any nightclub so not a shock there, and 80% straight :huh: :huh: , were you counting them all, they could be bi-sexual, or even gay, or just curious, were they with a woman ?, anyway I shall count them on Saturday and see how many I can find :thumbsup:

drag queen on at dempsey bank hoilday monday she should be on about 11.15pm come and see her !!!

Is it Good Old Penny Change, by any chance?

Must try and get down then (I have a booking of my own the night before!)

Is it Good Old Penny Change, by any chance?

Must try and get down then (I have a booking of my own the night before!)

no sorry its not penny change she not well but getting better (get well soon penny) but when she is she will be back !!!

i dont think this drag queen has been to dempsey's before!!

no sorry its not penny change she not well but getting better (get well soon penny) but when she is she will be back !!!

i dont think this drag queen has been to dempsey's before!!

Are the bar staff doing their usual stuff ie:you and the rest before the main act. :)

I quite like a Saturday, I am off there this Saturday, you will find drugs in any nightclub so not a shock there, and 80% straight :huh: :huh: , were you counting them all, they could be bi-sexual, or even gay, or just curious, were they with a woman ?, anyway I shall count them on Saturday and see how many I can find :thumbsup:

First of all I LIKE Dempseys, but I do have the right to question things from time to time. I am not being a drama queen but the Saturday in question was very strange and yes some of the men were with women and were making it clear they were with women.

I went to Dempseys on Easter Sunday and had a fantastic night, a totally different atmosphere.

Archived