The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

Me and my mates had a great time on Saturday in Dempseys, it's much better these days but I have one question - why does Tony hang around customers in such an intimidating way, he was practically over my shoulder all night, I know he has a job to do but sometimes it's too much.

Maybe he fancies you :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Awww Tony is harmless. I was in on Friday for the first time in weeks and weeks and as usual I was ****** as a fart.

I love Tony, but it's a little strange when he is stood at your side most of the night waltching your every move. I know he is doing his job but it's just too strange. It wouldn't be so bad if he had a conversation with you but he just looks at you, smiles, minces around and then before you know it he's stood next to you again. (Tony I love you but you are making me nervous). :confused:

I love Tony, but it's a little strange when he is stood at your side most of the night waltching your every move. I know he is doing his job but it's just too strange. It wouldn't be so bad if he had a conversation with you but he just looks at you, smiles, minces around and then before you know it he's stood next to you again. (Tony I love you but you are making me nervous). :confused:

He massages my back and asks "When will it be my turn?" :D

Archived