The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

Well he is larger, but isnt blond.

LOL - I've known Tony for about 18 years. He of the red headed variety and we've always called him Gin-Ger (the G is the same sound as Golf and not Gin)

Yeah he's harmless. Russet lodge here we come!

Me and my mates had a great time on Saturday in Dempseys, it's much better these days but I have one question - why does Tony hang around customers in such an intimidating way, he was practically over my shoulder all night, I know he has a job to do but sometimes it's too much.

I for one must say Tony's a lovely chap, but the only thing I wish of him (From a fellow Drag Queen) would be if he could dress up in drag more often, perhaps once a week; he looked fantastic earlier this year as Mama Morton, and this would sure bring more punters in!!!

Well I popped into Demspeys last Thursday, as I wasnt at work on the Friday, and my lesbian friend joined me and we got drunk, met a few more peeps in there, I am still amazed how friendly people arein there, talking to complete strangers.

Stripper was nice as well, and had a few shots to round the night off, :gag: :gag: and got wet going home.

But I didnt care, had a fab time. :banana:

I was surprised how many people was in as it was throwing it down with rain. :o

Well I popped into Demspeys last Thursday, as I wasnt at work on the Friday, and my lesbian friend joined me and we got drunk, met a few more peeps in there, I am still amazed how friendly people arein there, talking to complete strangers.

Stripper was nice as well, and had a few shots to round the night off, :gag: :gag: and got wet going home.

But I didnt care, had a fab time. :banana:

I was surprised how many people was in as it was throwing it down with rain. :o

Were you in on Saturday. It was a great night, chatted with loads of people, got very drunk and it was very busy. Tony was stood watching me and my friends, all gay, like a hawk again, I turned around at one point and bumped into him, he was virtually on my shoulder, someone please explian why ? I have been going to Demseys for years and know most of the staff and have never been in trouble. Tony is really making me paranoid. Suppose I might go in one Sunday afternoon and try and have a quiet, discret word wth him over my yorkshire puddings.:hihi:

Were you in on Saturday. It was a great night, chatted with loads of people, got very drunk and it was very busy. Tony was stood watching me and my friends, all gay, like a hawk again, I turned around at one point and bumped into him, he was virtually on my shoulder, someone please explian why ? I have been going to Demseys for years and know most of the staff and have never been in trouble. Tony is really making me paranoid. Suppose I might go in one Sunday afternoon and try and have a quiet, discret word wth him over my yorkshire puddings.:hihi:

Yes we were there! Left about 2.30 I think but its all a little blurry.... :hihi:

I was there for the first time in aaaaages.

Was too busy, hot and smoky upstairs so spent most of our time sitting downstairs - didn't make the dancefloor.

I have to admit that the atmosphere seemed fairly good and they have made some improvements.

Now if I had know that. I also left about 2.30 ish. :)

Shucks you could have walked me home! :hihi:

First time I've been in for ages too, enjoyed it, will be very interesting to see what 1st July does for the place though. Even as a smoker I didn't like being upstairs due to the fog. I'll probably visit more when it's smoke free! And good company always helps too!

Shucks you could have walked me home! :hihi:

First time I've been in for ages too, enjoyed it, will be very interesting to see what 1st July does for the place though. Even as a smoker I didn't like being upstairs due to the fog. I'll probably visit more when it's smoke free! And good company always helps too!

Yes, I know what you mean, it's so smoky sometimes upstairs anyone would think they were electing a pope. :hihi:

I hope you didn't see the embarrising episode when 2 guys stripped my t shirt off me, I had already taken my jumper off:help: Funny how it soon went quiet.:hihi:

Archived