The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

Yes, I know what you mean, it's so smoky sometimes upstairs anyone would think they were electing a pope. :hihi:

I hope you didn't see the embarrising episode when 2 guys stripped my t shirt off me, I had already taken my jumper off:help: Funny how it soon went quiet.:hihi:

Er..... no, missed that delight! :hihi: I'll have to keep a better eye out in future I think!!

Were you in on Saturday. It was a great night, chatted with loads of people, got very drunk and it was very busy. Tony was stood watching me and my friends, all gay, like a hawk again, I turned around at one point and bumped into him, he was virtually on my shoulder, someone please explian why ? I have been going to Demseys for years and know most of the staff and have never been in trouble. Tony is really making me paranoid. Suppose I might go in one Sunday afternoon and try and have a quiet, discret word wth him over my yorkshire puddings.:hihi:

Yes was in Saturday with Meaks, Kristian and Adysheff, although I was slightly drunk, I was hovering around the pool table and downstairs and no idea what time I left. :)

Yes was in Saturday with Meaks, Kristian and Adysheff, although I was slightly drunk, I was hovering around the pool table and downstairs and no idea what time I left. :)

Sounds fabulous. I staggered into the pool room at one point, surprised I didn't bump into you and Addy. :hihi:

Sounds fabulous. I staggered into the pool room at one point, surprised I didn't bump into you and Addy. :hihi:

You may well have seen us, I was too drunk to notice anyone at all.

Anyway after the Sausage festival last night me and my friend popped into Dempseys and had a few games of pool, was very quiet but at least we could enjoy ourselves better.

I think I got home around 1am :gag:

Last night the DJ played the very last track to be played in Gatecrasher last Saturday night before the fire (well thats what he said lol)... it's such a track but I can't for the life of me think what it is called was anyone there last night or at Gatecrasher last week who can tell me what it was????

I know it'll be on one of their albums but OMG I can't scan Limewire for it when I don't have a clue what it is!! XXX

TA GUYS X

Last night the DJ played the very last track to be played in Gatecrasher last Saturday night before the fire (well thats what he said lol)... it's such a track but I can't for the life of me think what it is called was anyone there last night or at Gatecrasher last week who can tell me what it was????

I know it'll be on one of their albums but OMG I can't scan Limewire for it when I don't have a clue what it is!! XXX

TA GUYS X

Disco Inferno.

Archived