The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

Wrong... old jokes like that don't get any better the more times you hear them you know!

Seriously... anyone willing to help, please let me know it's doing my head in not knowing that track now!

lol- how does it go?

Last night the DJ played the very last track to be played in Gatecrasher last Saturday night before the fire (well thats what he said lol)... it's such a track but I can't for the life of me think what it is called was anyone there last night or at Gatecrasher last week who can tell me what it was????

I know it'll be on one of their albums but OMG I can't scan Limewire for it when I don't have a clue what it is!! XXX

TA GUYS X

It's Solarstone's 'Seven Cities'.

Well decided to do something different on Sunday (last night) and went to Dempseys.

Strange night it was, saw someone who usually doesnt come in on a Sunday, and saw someone for the first time in months, and had a couple games of pool, which I dont really do.

The doorman was for some odd reason asking if I was having a good time, and he knew my name, :huh::huh:

Then bumped into richhen04, I was sat next to him and he didnt know who I was (I did tell him in the end), I wrote his Forum name of a piece of paper and left it there, the look on his face when he saw it, lol. Anyway a very nice man and I found someone camper than me :):)

Then had to endure the journey home in the rain.

All in all a good night, if a little wierd.

Well decided to do something different on Sunday (last night) and went to Dempseys.

Strange night it was, saw someone who usually doesnt come in on a Sunday, and saw someone for the first time in months, and had a couple games of pool, which I dont really do.

The doorman was for some odd reason asking if I was having a good time, and he knew my name, :huh::huh:

Then bumped into richhen04, I was sat next to him and he didnt know who I was (I did tell him in the end), I wrote his Forum name of a piece of paper and left it there, the look on his face when he saw it, lol. Anyway a very nice man and I found someone camper than me :):)

Then had to endure the journey home in the rain.

All in all a good night, if a little wierd.

Camp, how very dare you, lol. :hihi: Good to meet you and any time you fancy a drink, pm me. xx

Camp, how very dare you, lol.

You singing "Hey Big Spender" and shaking ya bootie and mingling with the audience gave it away dear, :P:P

Good to meet you and any time you fancy a drink, pm me. xx

I am probably down there on Friday and Saturday and Sunday hehe.

I am poshing it up tonight, down Eccleshall Road :banana:

You singing "Hey Big Spender" and shaking ya bootie and mingling with the audience gave it away dear, :P:P

I am probably down there on Friday and Saturday and Sunday hehe.

I am poshing it up tonight, down Eccleshall Road :banana:

Have a great time, I am in London this weekend.

Have a great time, I am in London this weekend.

I'll be in London for Pride this weekend too! (God and the weather/trains willing)

Anyone who wants to can join me in the Pride Parade! It starts at Baker Street about 1pm.

Just a copy of the info posted re. the security alert in London today:

Suspicious Device In Central London

The Metropolitan Police are working hard to reopen central London as soon as they can, following the suspicious device being found in Haymarket. We hope that this will not have an impact on tomorrow’s event.

It is not though that the device had anything to do with our event, or Canada Day which takes place today in Trafalgar Square. Extra security precautions, such as the removal of rubbish bins, are being put in place to make Pride London 07 as safe as possible.

The parade assembles in Baker Street from 11am and heads-off down Oxford Street at 1pm.

Hope that is OK to post, as a few Dempseys regulars (Including myself) will be at London Pride tomorrow.

Back to topic of Dempseys; I'll be happy to meet up with everyone this coming Wednesday night, the first time Dempseys will have Karaoke in a Smoke-Free Zone!!!

Archived