The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

Hi,

just to let everyone know that there is still tickets left for the trip to manc, this is a great opportunity.

The date is Saturday 28 July at 8.45pm and leave Manchester at 3.30am.

REMEMBER: There is no train or coaches available on a Sunday morning to get back so this is a unique opportunity.

The price is £16 per person.

Limited Places.

PM Me for more information

....... or maybe because you were extremely rude towards an individual at Dempseys and slagged him off............ I did see your post :nono: :nono:

What I said is the truth I described what he is and what he does.Im on the younger side of the gay scene. Do you think it is appropriate that some1 stands over you watching you and making you feel uncomfortable, just because you were younger. I see that other people have had problems with this individual. Times it 1000% that’s how I feel!

What I said is the truth I described what he is and what he does.Im on the younger side of the gay scene. Do you think it is appropriate that some1 stands over you watching you and making you feel uncomfortable, just because you were younger. I see that other people have had problems with this individual. Times it 1000% that’s how I feel!

I thought the proper way to deal with this is to speak to the owners of Dempseys or the bouncers rather than rant on here, and if you say a few have had problems with him, then why have none of you done nothing :huh::huh:

I wont be replying to your PM as you obviously have "issues" with the older gay men. If it was a sensible PM I would have replied.

Funny I noticed the same individual doing the same thing to me the other night but personally it doesnt bother me and I dont feel intimidated - but then I am on the other end of the age spectrum from malecat - I think its just something unusual - maybe he feeds off peoples auras <sound of X-Files looming in the background>

Also regarding Dempseys itself I personally think its a great and friendly venue on the rare times that I visit and would be a shame if it eventually has to shut down cos building is rented. I dont think in terms of friendliness and warmth that fuel or lions lair can hold a candle to it - but then I suppose they have their own attractions and crowd - each to their own ...

SpiderPete it was nice to finally meet you in the flesh.

Well, I generally go out once per month and get so drunk I make up for the days of the month I did not go out. Saturday night was no exception. Damn I was in a state. I ended up in Xes (or however one spells it!)

SpiderPete it was nice to finally meet you in the flesh.

Good to meet you as well. :)

August bank Holiday (Monday) they have the usual cabaret on, the Drag Queen`s name is Adrian James

Also saw on the 16 Screens they have downstairs something about a new Tuesday night something to do with Deal or no Deal, and called "Mint or Skint", sounds different anyway.

I was in there last night after work and was surprised how busy it was early on. :o

Archived