The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

Have to agree here, what more could you want, a pool table, friendly bar/door staff who have been there for ages it seems, and screens downstairs to sit and watch some videos.

I shall be down there tonight again, will be good to see if the "no smoking" has kept alot of people away, although you can smoke outside now, so its not that bad.

Shame their window in the downstairs door got smashed, :(

That window apparently got smashed by a 'customer' who happens to be a bouncer from some other establishment, so I heard.

i'll be missing that Manchester coach trip on the 28th July, as it looks like I have a booking at an important party the same night.

good to hear that Adrian James is back on the August Bank Holiday, and I'll try and get back in time for that, from Manchester where I am singing at several venues for the Pride Weekend!

Do come over and see me there!

http://www.spotoneventsdirect.co.uk/tia_anna.htm

To the young lad and his fag hags who were outside Dempseys at the end of the night on Saturday.

You were so rude to my friend who hadn't even spoken to you or done anything to you (calling someone a fat ugly ******* is school yard bullying). I hope in the sober light of day you are ashamed of yourself. You spoilt what had been a great night.

You "said" you would remember my face (some kind of threat) more important I will remember yours and do all I can to get you banned from Dempseys. To your friend who intervened and pulled me off you and said he was "ashamed" of you, can I say Thank You, and I stand by my words that you are better than him or the nasty fag hags he was with.

I thought straight people wern't allowed anymore ?

If they are members and behave they are allowed in. This guy was gay and he was awful, the fag hags were just backing him up, even though they knew he was out of order.

To the young lad and his fag hags who were outside Dempseys at the end of the night on Saturday.

You were so rude to my friend who hadn't even spoken to you or done anything to you (calling someone a fat ugly ******* is school yard bullying). I hope in the sober light of day you are ashamed of yourself. You spoilt what had been a great night.

You "said" you would remember my face (some kind of threat) more important I will remember yours and do all I can to get you banned from Dempseys. To your friend who intervened and pulled me off you and said he was "ashamed" of you, can I say Thank You, and I stand by my words that you are better than him or the nasty fag hags he was with.

i doubt the vile little runt will feel any shame for his actions.

i am sorry to read about this happening to u, and hope you are ok.

Archived