The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

Another rumour about Fuel is that they have no intention of moving venues its just a publicity stunt and they are moving back within the month.Its just to drum up interest in the place again if this is true I think it is a very dirty trick and would just prove what I have felt for a long time just remember you heard it here 1st.

Are you sure they are re-opening the Eyre Street Site?

Taking into account the regeneration in Sheffield City Centre and the planned demolition of Lions Lair, Fuel and Dempseys over the next few years then maybe it's time for some gay business men/women to come together with the City Council and Chamber of Commerce to plan out a "gay village", a few bars and a club, cafes etc, I am not talking on the scale they have in cities like Manchester or Newcastle just something small but accessible, bit like Belfast, which I was very impressed with.

Taking into account the regeneration in Sheffield City Centre and the planned demolition of Lions Lair, Fuel and Dempseys over the next few years then maybe it's time for some gay business men/women to come together with the City Council and Chamber of Commerce to plan out a "gay village", a few bars and a club, cafes etc, I am not talking on the scale they have in cities like Manchester or Newcastle just something small but accessible, bit like Belfast, which I was very impressed with.
You have more chance of Elvis walking in and asking for a bag of chips

your all wrong my woman was head doorwoman at dempseys for 5 years and dempseys is not coming down at all go in to town all and look at the plans for the moor dempseys will be around for a long time to come while ever theres gays in the village

Archived