The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

Dempseys Quiz Night still on? Yes, indeed it is! I popped in briefly last Tuesday, although sometimes there are only a couple of teams, I like a lot of the questions.

Have Fun!

Oh I must start going down again, not been there on a Tuesday for aaaages now, I know my friends used to go that night, about 5/7 of them, and they always used to win the crappy prizes.... they certainly know how to splash out, lol

Its great to have fuel on the scene and looking forward to their relaunch in a couple of weeks. However went hte other night and was far from impressed with the barstaff, in general no worries, shame about the blonde in drag who needs to buck up their service, a smile would be nice and some fair service! Have words Fuel! Anyone else found this?

• 2 weeks later...

"Its great to have fuel on the scene and looking forward to their relaunch in a couple of weeks. However went hte other night and was far from impressed with the barstaff, in general no worries, shame about the blonde in drag who needs to buck up their service, a smile would be nice and some fair service! Have words Fuel! Anyone else found this?"

Hear, HEAR!!!

I smile everytime and will always give my own customers maximum satisfaction -ALWAYS- when doing my own Drag Cabaret.

Tia-Anna -Possibly The Best Drag Queen In the World!

the big problem with dempseys is that apart from it being a gay club i have no idea what happens there.

whats the music policy?

who dj's there?

whats the difference between friday and saturday night?

why is it never promoted?

all these questions and more need answering to give it a proper identity then it might get more punters.

the gay scene in sheffield is shockingly under promoted and represented. if the venues that are around stopped hiding and started shouting a bit maybe the scene would pick up

you hit the nail on the head...

Dempseys have done a little work on their club..and its looking pretty trendy upstairs.. now they need to promote the club, get a website and a few leaflets. I think maybe the staff that work there are tooo old and stuck in the old days lol

Dempseys..its time to move forwards. Someone give them a Shake!!

Archived