The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

Have to say the last time I went to Dempseys was the first time in quite a while and I was quite impressed with what they have done and I think if they play it right they can be a good alternative to Fuel. Unlike Fuel dempseys has the downstairs area in which music isnt played at full blast and so people can actually talk to each other. They should try and play that to its full advantage and also renovate the downstairs area.

MK

--

http://www.myspace.com/markk01

Well I was a bit bored of drinking in The Monk last night and everyone else who was out from work seemed to want to stay there, so I went down to .... Dempseys ..... haven`t been down there at all this year, and I liked upstairs, shame they cannot spend any money downstairs, there was quite a few people in as well..

I got the closing times : Sunday --> Thursday 3am, Friday and Saturday 4am.

I am sure I will be down there more often. :thumbsup: drinks are much cheapeer than Fuel, only costing £2.40 a pint :)

Archived