The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

Well did you have your membeship card on you dear ?, if not maybe they thought you were both straight men.

I cannot see you stop going as you will miss all the gossip we discuss.

I was sat in there waiting for you, waiting, waiting and waiting, and eventually, left, I didn`t have my mobile phone on me as i went straight from work, so got your text when arrived home.

Yes dear I had my member card - I think 5 pounds is quite insulting to ask form a regular member bringing a friend who they met before, on a dead mid week night at only 9:15 in the evening ..... I may not be a regular member in the future at this rate ... Im in a strop now ....

Yes dear I had my member card - I think 5 pounds is quite insulting to ask form a regular member bringing a friend who they met before, on a dead mid week night at only 9:15 in the evening ..... I may not be a regular member in the future at this rate ... Im in a strop now ....

Well the place is getting packed now, so I am sure they wont miss you dear :P:P:P

Throw the dummy away and come down, you know you want to.

• 2 weeks later...
The screens in Dempseys - who likes them - who doesnt? Is the choice of music a bit camp and cheesy e.g. "I dont know what planet your on!" and who thinks they are an intrusion preventing conversation?

WHOOPS! Double post, Carbs.

I certainly like the new screens, although they could do with coordinating the Karaoke song titles across them all on Karaoke nights, as some of the karaoke discs seem to only play the lyrics on the small screen on the karaoke itself!

• 2 weeks later...
The seats in Dempseys - they are a bit old are they not - I was sitting on them on sunday night for the karaoke (which incidentally was a great night from what I can remember) and after a while me bum got sore ....
Well, think about where you were :hihi:

Archived