The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

Sorry I dint make it dear on Sunday - was pusuing creative pursits - I must get along tonight to see ...

the inimitable PENNY CHANGE !!!!

And of course the famous institutional Dempseys staff drag show !

Well you missed a good night, was very busy, but thats expected on Bank Holiday, some really good singers as well, they seem to come out, so to speak, on Bank Holidays.

Well you missed a good night, was very busy, but thats expected on Bank Holiday, some really good singers as well, they seem to come out, so to speak, on Bank Holidays.

But of course they were missing the best singer dear ;-) Anyway might see you at the Penny Change event tonight - I do hope she is gentle with us older gays :-)

Actually it was pretty dull. It wasn't all that full, pretty-much like a normal Sunday. The singing was scary as usual and we bolted upstairs when Tianna started-up! Upstairs was okay, not exactly bursting at the seams though. They kept playing rubbish music so we left at two!

Actually it was pretty dull. It wasn't all that full, pretty-much like a normal Sunday. The singing was scary as usual and we bolted upstairs when Tianna started-up! Upstairs was okay, not exactly bursting at the seams though. They kept playing rubbish music so we left at two!

How can you leave at 2.00 when it is only 1:45 :huh::huh:

Must say Penny Change was on form again, thoroughly enjoyable night :)

I dont smoke so you wont see me there.

As I keep telling you young man, if you never smoke you will never be cool!!

So the word in the office is that you had a good weekend SpiderPete, missed you while on the coast hahahaha.

Maybe next weekend and this Australian Slut will be out to join you!

Actually it was pretty dull. It wasn't all that full, pretty-much like a normal Sunday. The singing was scary as usual and we bolted upstairs when Tianna started-up!

I was going to post something along these lines. Can someone please pay for Tianna to have singing lessons? PLEASE?? "Summertime" is a delightful old song, mullered so badly by Tianna it was a couple of minutes before I even recognised the song.

I can't sing, I know this and therefore don't do karoake. Other people should take note of this, or improve their singing.

I was referring to Sunday not Monday. I sympathise if Tianna did a repeat performance on Monday. Bless... at first I thought she was quite funny but you know how some things can be waaaay overdone?:help:

Well I missed Sunday and Tiannas singing more is the pity but I made monday night to see Penny Change for the first time and I must say I had once of the best funniest nights there in ages, She was ruthless with her audience - I got off lightly by comparison but the whole night was brilliant as was the dance session upstairs later on - why I was even almost in the cage with Tianna at one point but oculd not coax her in ;-)

Archived