The Dempsey's Megathread

skyfitsboy

I cant wait for more live music and esoteric entertainment - that sounds vey cool - let us know on here Tyranna when you are next performing there ..

I cannot make this night dear, soz I will miss Tyranna, busy already. What night is it on ?

Anyway I am off down tonight to good old Demps after the Camp meet, I do lead an exciting life, lol. :banana:

While remaining on the topic of Dempseys, but diverging from the heated discussions above, it is most welcome to reflect on the past year of incremental improvements in the club/bar, even if they don't include any major remodelling work as yet.

One minor feature I am sure would be most welcome if Colin could get one for the bar, though is AN EXPRESSO/CAPPUCHINO MACHINE! Nearly every bar/pub doing food in Sheffield has one nowadays, and for a few hundred quid you can get one which can do the business; the main problem, however, is that there would be very little spare space to fit one in, but it would be worth thinking about...

• 4 weeks later...

Yes Kieran used to KJ a lot in the Nags head when it was in its Karaoke hey day - I believe he has moved to Blackpool now to make an entertainment career out of himself ...

Yes Dempseys should have a coffee machine - I cant believe how primitive back in the beyonds that bar is not to have one .... if a girl goes in there on her own and decides just to have a coffee she has little choice at the moment other than Dawns best instant mug of nescafe !

Archived