New Greystones pub

mikeypidge

Went in last night not much changed inside had a good scrub and been painted ,busy standing room only hope it continues that way.

Sadly some of the old crowd where still there

Button it, that's my old man you are talking about....actually, I have to agree with you. ;)

The old people / crew who drank there were locals so of course they will still be there! I do hope the new owners will stamp out the drug dealing.

I wasn't referring to the older generation don't think many went in anymore as they where intimidated by the crew as you put it yes I do agree they need to stamp out the dealing

I wasn't referring to the older generation don't think many went in anymore as they where intimidated by the crew as you put it yes I do agree they need to stamp out the dealing

Not the sort of place now to attract such types, no Carling, no pool table, no cheap deals, as long as the management doesn't tolerate any such types that do wander in should be OK.

The Greystones manager used to run the University Arms which never has problems and is a great pub.

Archived