Come back bbc all is forgiven

It's those that are up in arms over something that they really have no need to be that have lost all sense of proportion.

Who's "up in arms"? I'm simply a little miffed that people use terms like "neglect" and "depriving their kids" to try to justify their world view.

I'll simply have my day in court with the TVLA (not bothered about the BBC in particular as I sometimes watch their output).

You mean emotives like :rolleyes: or :loopy:?

Eh?

They're called "emoticons".

Try reading the post again, emotives such as "neglect" and "depriving their children".

Hardly in the same league as a couple of gifs; is it:rolleyes:.

Who's "up in arms"?

I'm pretty sure you said you were going to sue TV licensing for harassment. Sorry if I've mistaken you for another poster.

I'm simply a little miffed that people use terms like "neglect" and "depriving their kids" to try to justify their world view.

A poor choice of words perhaps, but I don't think the sentiment was that far off. Why wouldn't any parent want the best quality entertainment and educational programming made in the UK for their child?

I'll simply have my day in court with the TVLA (not bothered about the BBC in particular as I sometimes watch their output).

Good luck with that.

It's those that are up in arms over something that they really have no need to be that have lost all sense of proportion.

You mean the BBC TV Licensing goons? They really have no business with me, as I am not a customer of theirs. Yet they have lost all sense of proportion, insisting on sending me incrementally threatening letters and banging on my door at all hours in the mistaken belief that I am somehow something to do with them. When I am not.

Yes, the BBC has certainly lost all sense of proportion.

So you don't want parents who neglect (which is what you claim not owning a TV amounts to) their children to be punished?

And you say that anyone who doesn't like the idea of TV are odd. You're positively insane (or inane).

Isn't this the point where I demand proof and quotes to show I want parents without TV's to be punished? Well I know you can't because you are a liar. Yesterday you pretend to misunderstand my sentences and today you drop to lies then call me insane. Do you have any pride or honour? The most childish and dirty poster on here, a disgrace.

You mean the BBC TV Licensing goons?

Largely, I mean you actually.

They really have no business with me, as I am not a customer of theirs.

They cannot know that without enquiring regularly. Your posts on this forum don't lead me to believe your word is overly trustworthy.

Yet they have lost all sense of proportion

No, you have!

insisting on sending me incrementally threatening letters and banging on my door at all hours in the mistaken belief that I somehow am something to do with them. When I am not.

They cannot know this until they have investigated.

Yes, the BBC has certainly lost all sense of proportion.

Nope, you have though.

You should be aware that it is the BBC that manages TV Licensing (TVL). The head of TVL is:

Pipa Doubtfire,

BBC White City

Room 4436

201 Wood Lane

London

W12 7TS

Archived