Come back bbc all is forgiven

its a news channel-you dont see anything wrong with being biased on what is supposed to be a factual program

plus the other channels are wall to wall infommercials

No, I don't, unless they're claiming to be impartial. Most news content cross media is opinion anyway.

I am in america and have only found fox news-horrifyingly biased reporting. Its disgusting!!!

Why does the reporter get to force his views on the entire country. Also in between the news you get constant adverts for healthcare from corporatearseholes.com

....and the food sucks

that is all

The BBC is far from free of bias, as admitted recently by its Director-General, Mark Thompson. It is funded by draconian legislation combined with intrusive and disturbing home surveillance and visits. And a TV tax is decidedly un-American, as are the letters sent out by the BBC TV Licensing agency which works on the assumption that all of its non-customers are criminals. In America you have Pay-TV. In the UK we have, according to the BBC, You MUST Pay-TV.

Perhaps a little more respect for the nation that you are resident in might be in order?

but its a news program isnt it? I thought it was Fox News

Nowhere is it written that a news program has to be impartial. (Except, of course, in the Charter for the BBC, and the only evidence that the BBC ever gets close to "impartial" is when there are as many complaints that it's Tory-biased as there are complaints that it's Labour-biased.)

The BBC is far from free of bias, as admitted recently by its Director-General, Mark Thompson. It is funded by draconian legislation combined with intrusive and disturbing home surveillance and visits. And a TV tax is decidedly un-American, as are the letters sent out by the BBC TV Licensing agency which works on the assumption that all of its non-customers are criminals. In America you have Pay-TV. In the UK we have, according to the BBC, You MUST Pay-TV.

Perhaps a little more respect for the nation that you are resident in might be in order?

by home surveillance do you mean the tv licence guys asking if you have a tv then leaving when you say no-horrific behaviour:hihi: I got one letter saying we are going to check whether you have a tv, they asked without entering the house then left and we didnt hear from them again.

And by tax do you mean charging for a product you dont have to buy?

you may be crazy!

Nowhere is it written that a news program has to be impartial.

no but if it relies on opinion is it not a gossip program rather than the news! I have found CNN so all is not lost. I think fox must be the joke news channel.

10min a reporter rambled on without any facts entering his discussion-it was mental:loopy:

Archived