Come back bbc all is forgiven

Precisely. Now you're getting there. Nowhere is it written that it has to be impartial. It's just a report.

a report of recent events means it should be a representation of something that happened. Some reporter not likely a political party is not an event it is irrelevant rambling.

No; because nowhere is it written that a news program has to be impartial!
No, its just expected. News is reported on, not made up in a studio for entertainment value.

Saying that, I think the latter is the American (more specifically the Murdock) Idea of what news should be about.

Even Sky news is biased and opinionated.

Presenters should present and not pretend to be entertainers for ratings. I don't blame the likes of Fox completely, they have just tapped into human nature and our obsession for drama.

1 hour, 34 minutes.

He's like the terminator, I naively thought he'd stay out of this one so as not to be predictable but no. Now he's telling the OP to show more respect in America because they didn't like Fox News! Never in the field of human <REMOVED>...

He's like the terminator, I naively thought he'd stay out of this one so as not to be predictable but no. Now he's telling the OP to show more respect in America because they didn't like Fox News! Never in the field of human <REMOVED>...

I only have to mention anything American and I get flamed for it. I only said that NASA may start re looking at going to Mars and I had them saying what do I have against America :D

It's not expected by the vast majority of people. Those in Britain at least have some excuse for expecting it, given that the BBC actually is required to be impartial; most anywhere else in the world you'd be laughed at for even raising the notion.

but for it to be news, it should be!

Archived