How can I improve presentation skills to impress people?

Your 'statement' may indicate that you suffer from schizophrenia.

You 'chase yourself' ?

Your 'experience' section needs to remove the words 'acted' which could be interpreted that you 'pretended' or were not in control of your position.

If you wish to step into a more public role at university, ask someone to reword the facebook post for you to enhance the credibility of your experience and to give a better overview of your personality.

Your 'statement' may indicate that you suffer from schizophrenia.

You 'chase yourself' ?

Your 'experience' section needs to remove the words 'acted' which could be interpreted that you 'pretended' or were not in control of your position.

If you wish to step into a more public role at university, ask someone to reword the facebook post for you to enhance the credibility of your experience and to give a better overview of your personality.

Yah, actually I wanna say " embrace myself", thank you for your kind suggestions!~ Since the competition is undergoing now, I will be more careful about my misunderstanding of words.. :) Many thanks

I know presentation is very significant in universities in the UK, so I want to promote my real ability of it.

Thank u :)

Amazing,Lily, my dear friend,I'm so glad to see you here and I think I definitely will vote you. In addition, I will also call on my friends to vote you.

Archived