Labour still want to tax and spend the country into bankruptcy

when are the general public gonna wake up? this new government are no differant from the one that just got voted out!! give them 4 years, streets full of litter, no police when you need them, 25 minutes waiting for an ambulance when your having a heart attack, what winds me up is services cut and supposed billions cut off the welfare state, im out of work and live in an area where there is no work (seaside coming up winter) i packed a £23k job up to move here, ive 2 children and are better off in my new situation than i was working, my benefits have just gone up £25 a week since cameron got in, my child tax credit has gone up another tenner, when are the working public gonna realise theyve been had? we let them walk all over us, retirement age going up? ok we just sit back and take it, other countries dont look at france, next thing will be lets pay £1.35 a litre for petrol and not do anything about it, its the richest 0.1% of the population that do it, let this government get away with it and you will all be working till your 70, take my point

They have more elected MPs than the other parties, any more easy ones?

The coalition don’t have any “elected” MP’s, I don’t recall seeing a box marked coalition on the ballet paper.

PR as been thrown out of the window and now Clegg is pushing for AV, does he automatically assume that all those that voted for him put Cameron for there AV ?

Anymore easy ones.

Why may I ask are the cuts required when the level of debt as a proportion of GDP is lower than it has been for the entire period between something like 1910-1975?.
Does it occur to you that we had high debt then because we'd been paying for two world wars - wars of national survival?

Labour left the country in almost as much financial ruin as Hitler managed.

The coalition don’t have any “elected” MP’s, I don’t recall seeing a box marked coalition on the ballet paper.

PR as been thrown out of the window and now Clegg is pushing for AV, does he automatically assume that all those that voted for him put Cameron for there AV ?

Anymore easy ones.

You do know that you vote for an MP and not a government don't you?

Does it occur to you that we had high debt then because we'd been paying for two world wars - wars of national survival?

Yes

Labour left the country in almost as much financial ruin as Hitler managed.

Untrue.

http://www.ukpublicspending.co.uk/downchart_ukgs.php?year=1910_2011&state=UK&view=1&expand=&units=p&fy=2010&chart=G0-total&bar=0&stack=1&size=m&color=c&title=

Archived