Cat bin woman fined

£250 is an absolute joke, its ridiculous. The women and anyone in fact who deliberately causes harm to an animal should have the same done to them. If they are so willing to hurt another living thing that cannot defend itself they should not be able to participate in normal society until they understand how wrong their actions are

I think the woman had a moment of extreme stupidity, it was wrong of her to put the cat in the bin, but I don't think the public reaction was entirely warranted, like the death threats she received.

There are a lot of worse individuals out there who abuse and neglect animals and other people in some terrible ways.

I think the woman had a moment of extreme stupidity, it was wrong of her to put the cat in the bin, but I don't think the public reaction was entirely warranted, like the death threats she received.

There are a lot of worse individuals out there who abuse and neglect animals and other people in some terrible ways.

That pretty well sums up my view too Emily.

CAUTION FACTS

An admission of guilt is needed for a caution.

Admitting guilt means being put on the sex offenders register.

The caution will show up on a search of criminal records.

The CPS decides how to handle rape cases.

The CPS says cautions are only used in exceptional cases.

Rape carries a maximum life sentence.

All of which proves your assertion that parents who abuse their children do not receive a caution when, clearly, they do.

Maybe not sexual abuse, but some do get a caution for abuse.

Archived