Cat bin woman fined

Rats are vermin.

I used to keep rats as pets when I was younger.

This was somebody's pet.

Cats are vermin in my opinion.

I can't believe you think it's the same thing.

Whyever not? I know I view them as the same.

It's not cruel to kill a rat with poison or a trap. They carry disease and fleas. A domestic animal is completely different.

I can't believe how old the woman looks, she's only 45 but looks ten years older!

Internet nutjobs have ordered her pizza, funeral services, junk mail, cabs at 3am and death threats.

It's not cruel to kill a rat with poison or a trap.

Welll, it's hardly humane now, is it?

They carry disease and fleas.

So do cats, dogs, horses, cows, pigs .....

A domestic animal is completely different.

In your opinion.

Internet nutjobs have ordered her ... death threats.

Where'd you order death threats from? PsychosRus?

It's not cruel to kill a rat with poison or a trap. They carry disease and fleas. A domestic animal is completely different.

Are you really arguing that there being a chance that something carries a disease is all the justification needed to kill it?

Because that kind of seems to be what you're saying here.

I just find it odd how so-called animal lovers can be so selective about what animals they love.

Yes it is odd but humans are not logical rational creatures or there would be no pollution or hunger. As it stands cats are seen as 'elite' creatures and kept as pets. Cruelty to any animal is wrong but people can be forgiven for having a greater emotional response to a cat's suffering.

As it happens the weirdo woman got all she deserved and I would advise people to film any other weirdo's they can to ensure they get punished too.

Archived