Red Ed bails out of Union rally..

Everyone knows the tories are the puppet of a few oligarchs like Murdoch as opposed to people who get elected so...

You must have been under a rock not to have noticed Murdoch's open support for Labour from around '96 to about six months before the last election.

I don't think that any of the parties are puppets in the UK. Sure they enjoy and foster support but that's politics and a far cry from what you've suggested.

You must have been under a rock not to have noticed Murdoch's open support for Labour from around '96 to about six months before the last election.

I don't think that any of the parties are puppets in the UK. Sure they enjoy and foster support but that's politics and a far cry from what you've suggested.

Yes I noticed and now were back to business as usual, Murdoch's position from around 1972 to 1996.

Murdoch's relationship with Cameron resembles that of Keith Harris and Orville or do you think Cam will say/do anything Murdoch doesn't like?

Murdoch's relationship with Cameron resembles that of Keith Harris and Orville or do you think Cam will say/do anything Murdoch doesn't like?

You'd best provide some examples to back up the veracity of your extraordinary claim.

Might be similar to the one he has with Nasty Nick, as both he and Murdoch seem to prefer the back entrance these days....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/greenslade/2010/may/20/rupert-murdoch-davidcameron

Either that or a man who abandons all his principles as soon as he gets a bit of power. But then saying one thing and doing another is what being a Labour MP is all about.

That is so ironic, coming from somebody who supports the current government whose deputy PM will probably go down in history as the most unprincipled party leader ever. Clegg has abandoned all his principles just for the job of deputy PM, which makes him even worse than Cameron. True, Cameron appears to be an opportunist liar who is carrying out the natural Tory policy of destroying the welfare state and other public services and pretending that he is only doing it due to the overly used term "national deficit". He seems to have conveniently forgotten that there has been international financial crisis over the last few years.

How can anyone who supports the Cameron/Clegg government accuse Ed Milliband of abandoning his principles?

You'd best provide some examples to back up the veracity of your extraordinary claim.

Examples of an open secret? As extraordinary as the sun coming up in the morning.

Murdoch is known to have gone into Number 10 for a 45-minute session within 24 hours of Cam becoming PM. Murdoch's top staffers are thought to have held at least two other meetings there in the first week of the Condem administration. It's well known the Condems are preparing to "take a look" at the BBC to give Sky a bigger share of the TV market.

Just being interested in current affairs generally keeps a person informed of this.

Incidentally I bought a snooker table today, I'll be buying some balls for it in ten years.

Archived