BNP to enter bankruptcy.

maybe nick griffin will join the speakers circuit.

he could go to school and colleges everywhere spouting nonsense.

the pupils can then exercise their debating skills by correcting his grammar and deciding whether his 'policies' or his unsightly paunch is the most ungainly thing about him.

they could pay his fees in school chips and sausages ( hey he's gotta eat somehow and i cant see him getting another job anytime soon?)

I wonder who they'll seek as a scapegoat for this calamity? Personally it was probably the batch of Mickey Mouse watches they were offering to life members:

FREE top quality, exclusive, engraved watch, his or hers.

FREE exclusive LIFE MEMBER pin badge to wear with pride and dignity.

FREE lifelong subscription to Identity magazine 64pp. (£4.99)

FREE lifelong 'annual party reports'. (£6.95)

FREE complementary copies of the party's magazine, Hope and Glory, for your friends.

FREE prestigious LIFE MEMBER certificate parchment scroll for framing.

FREE limited edition 8x10 signed portrait of party chairman Nick Griffin MEP.

You will also receive a highly desirable GOLD embossed LIFE MEMBERSHIP card.

I wonder who they'll seek as a scapegoat for this calamity? Personally it was probably the batch of Mickey Mouse watches they were offering to life members:

FREE top quality, exclusive, engraved watch, his or hers.

FREE exclusive LIFE MEMBER pin badge to wear with pride and dignity.

FREE lifelong subscription to Identity magazine 64pp. (£4.99)

FREE lifelong 'annual party reports'. (£6.95)

FREE complementary copies of the party's magazine, Hope and Glory, for your friends.

FREE prestigious LIFE MEMBER certificate parchment scroll for framing.

FREE limited edition 8x10 signed portrait of party chairman Nick Griffin MEP.

You will also receive a highly desirable GOLD embossed LIFE MEMBERSHIP card.

I think Nick had one of those. It was called a debit card. :hihi:

The BNP were probably relying on a sudden surge in membership fees once black people got the right to join the party. :hihi:

..that's it, they must have forgotten that black folks can't read and write well enough to complete the application form ;)

With austere times coming extremism could rise. It's fantastic news the bnp are collapsing since the extremist collective will be fractured and divided. Some will join the thugs in the EDL, some may split to the NF, many bnp followers were already disgruntled with that utter cretin Griffin. It's great news and pleasing that there is something good about Marmite after all.

Archived