BNP to enter bankruptcy.

I think you should all desist from ridiculing the BNP.

It might be classed as 'persecution'.

"In International law the conditions determining a person's right to asylum are detailed in The 1951 Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees. A refugee is considered to be a person fearing or suffering persecution on the grounds of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion."

If they go bankrupt and they complain that you've been persecuting them, they might end up in free housing and living on welfare.:hihi::hihi:

Only if they flee this country and apply for it somewhere else. You cannot apply for asylum from somewhere, in the same place.

Are they daft enough to do that? I wonder.

I dunno if it was P G Wodehouse who said fascism will never take hold in Britain because we already distrust politicians and mock them, plus an "intelligent, charismatic racist" is a bit of an oxymoron, the phrase certainly contains an internal fallacy. By their very nature racists are as thick as Barry White's stool on Boxing Day.

Is that stool or tool ? :confused:

I think you should all desist from ridiculing the BNP.

It might be classed as 'persecution'.

"In International law the conditions determining a person's right to asylum are detailed in The 1951 Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees. A refugee is considered to be a person fearing or suffering persecution on the grounds of race, religion, nationality, membership of a particular social group or political opinion."

If they go bankrupt and they complain that you've been persecuting them, they might end up in free housing and living on welfare.:hihi::hihi:

The vast majority probably already do Rupert.

That depends how you define intelligence. One was smart enough to be able to reach Reichschancellor in 1933.

The rise of a Hitler-like figure in Britain ain't ever gonna happen.

The testament to the years of campaigning and lobbying and speechifying and hate-mongering by the bnp is the UK having the greatest number of inter-racial marriages in Europe.

I dunno if it was P G Wodehouse who said fascism will never take hold in Britain because we already distrust politicians and mock them, plus an "intelligent, charismatic racist" is a bit of an oxymoron, the phrase certainly contains an internal fallacy. By their very nature racists are as thick as Barry White's stool on Boxing Day.

I think Hitler was probably quite intelligent, just evil as well. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

He was also considered very charismatic by many Germans and quite a few non-Germans too at the time such as our own Edward VIII.

The rise of a Hitler-like figure in Britain ain't ever gonna happen.

The testament to the years of campaigning and lobbying and speechifying and hate-mongering by the bnp is the UK having the greatest number of inter-racial marriages in Europe.

I thought that was testament to the years of us actually inviting people over here, over their objections.

No, I don't believe things could ever get as bad here as they did in the thirties in Germany. I don't believe things could ever get as bad anywhere as they did then, though given the tendency of humans to want to blame other humans for everything, I could be wrong.

But they wouldn't need to get that bad, in order to get a whole lot worse than they are now. Imagine a hung Parliament with three BNP members in it, and nobody can establish a working majority without them.

Archived