Are you a bully?

I'll expect your apology shortly.

never going to happen.I dont mind if someone points out that something is spelt wrong,it annoys me when loads ofpeople join in and then take it to far.their was a thread on here the other week about a murder in concord park,the thread ended up just being people thinking it was funny to pull the original poster to bits for their spelling and grammer,it was all very mature ans in my eyes that was bullying.

Has anyone pointed out that there are integrated spell checkers available for all major browsers?

So simple spelling mistakes are pretty inexcusable (spell checker corrected that one for me).

That's true, I get fed up of the red underlining that Google Chrome adds to my posts before I correct the spellings-for the life of me I've never been able to spell 'occasion' and 'successful' at the first attempt..but nobody would ever know thanks to the spell checker! :blush:

I'll expect your apology shortly.QUOTE]

never going to happen.I dont mind if someone points out that something is spelt wrong,it annoys me when loads ofpeople join in and then take it to far.their was a thread on here the other week about a murder in concord park,the thread ended up just being people thinking it was funny to pull the original poster to bits for their spelling and grammer,it was all very mature ans in my eyes that was bullying.

Let this be a lesson for us all! :D

Archived