Ebay purchase not received

i bought something off ebay and i havent received it the seller says there was a card left at my house and it was later collected by me at the sorting office ive not had anything.the seller says it was sent as a tracked parcel no signiture needed or leave in safe place what should i do i paid threw paypal:mad:

Right some guy tried to do this to me. First contact the seller and ask for the parcel identifaction number and check the online track information for yourself to check if he/she is lying.

A seller tried to do this to me, never supplied me the track/parcel number, so I contacted PayPal and had to write up a dispute on their site. PayPal then takes in both sides of the story.

Paypal choose in my favour and refuned my money within 30days :D.

Good Luck :D

Dispute it with ebay and paypal, i had this issue with a seller, who said it had been posted etc and i had recieved it, i clearly hadnt i disputed it with ebay as i was told i had to wait for 30 days untill it would be listed as 'lost' i ended up getting a full refund, i checked his sellers page and the items he was selling were then listed 5 pound more expensive than i had bought it for.

they gave me a tracking no and it says what he said that it had a delivery attempt and was collected at the sorting office but i have not done anything i ask them who signed for it and seller says there was no signiture needed

There is one other thing, If it was very recent that it was delivered from a company like DHL. A change in there recent policy does not allow the drivers to deliver parcels if they run out of time on their shift. So they can no longer say the parcel was not delivered due to running out of time, and some drivers are marking parcels down as card left, to get through the computer systems.

There is one other thing, If it was very recent that it was delivered from a company like DHL. A change in there recent policy does not allow the drivers to deliver parcels if they run out of time on their shift. So they can no longer say the parcel was not delivered due to running out of time, and some drivers are marking parcels down as card left, to get through the computer systems.

it was royal mail and ive checked myself online it says collected by the addresse looks like ive lost out big time:(

Archived