Free Gig - The Butterfly Wheels

Dan Fell

To the good beautiful people of Sheffield, I thought I would let you know that the brilliant Butterfly Wheels will be playing a free gig this Thursday (21st Oct) at Bar Phoenix - The Sheffield Hallam Union Bar...

The Butterfly Wheels are (in our ever so humble opinion) one of the best bands in town and we'd be delighted to see you in the audience this Thursday; we're even supporting some band or other (who I'm sure will be equally fantastic - though perhaps not quite as well dressed as ourselves), so the fact that it's a school night is no excuse...

You can check out or songs, newsletters, photos, blogs and all the usual 21st Century whatnot aon MySpace - just search for The Butterfly Wheels and I'm sure you'll find us (sorry pesky Sheffield Forum isn't letting me put a weblink in)!

Cheers to all those who came to see us at The Grapes the other day - your loyalty/mild amusement at our somewhat shambolic take on rock n soul is always appreciated!

Hope to see you all on Thursday

Dan

Archived