4 Frigates Scrapped

Harriers Scrapped

Nimrods Scrapped

RAF 5000 Jobs Scrapped

7000 Army Jobs Scrapped

5000 Royal Navy Jobs Scrapped

25000 MOD Jobs Scrapped

Challenger 2 Tanks reduced by 40%

The list goes on - What on earth has this country done to deserve this?

Our credibility as a Force to be reckoned with is now severely diminished.

Show me the door please - I want to get off the country before she sinks (without trace)

I don't agree, I served in the Forces, and I know some of the extreme difficulties the man on the ground has...

And to scrap the Ark Royal in favour of an incomplete new carrier, which won't be able to carry british planes until 2020 - madness!

The only thing I agree with in part is the scrapping of the Nimrod - it cut never cut the mustard, either operationally or financially

Indeed Mr Cameron, we are all in the doo-doo together - except you that is - you are off on your own tiny little planet in your tiny little mind

Ark Royal Scrapped

4 Frigates Scrapped

Harriers Scrapped

Nimrods Scrapped

RAF 5000 Jobs Scrapped

7000 Army Jobs Scrapped

5000 Royal Navy Jobs Scrapped

25000 MOD Jobs Scrapped

Challenger 2 Tanks reduced by 40%

The list goes on - What on earth has this country done to deserve this?

Our credibility as a Force to be reckoned with is now severely diminished.

Show me the door please - I want to get off the country before she sinks (without trace)

drama queen

We've got a lot to thank Blair and Brown for ... and the people who kept re-electing them :(

I feel very sorry for all the personnel who are going to suffer for their actions, both armed services and civilian. It's a disgrace, I hope Blair's millions will bring him peace of mind in his retirement. As for Brown, who knows.

We've got a lot to thank Blair and Brown for ... and the people who kept re-electing them :(

I feel very sorry for all the personnel who are going to suffer for their actions, both armed services and civilian. It's a disgrace, I hope Blair's millions will bring him peace of mind in his retirement. As for Brown, who knows.

Nonsense. The toriebs always butcher the Defense budget. Blaming Brown and Blair is just the background noise they offer all the time.

I have properly had enough of this country now and all it's failings, regardless of which political party people wish to lay blame upon.

National Debt £823Bn

Loss of control over immigration

A benefit system that's broken

Cuts left, right and centre of this, then that... and not forgetting the other

It's definitely not what it used to be, the country is running on empty now, all our (or the vast amount of) industry is outsourced - we buy in rather than manufacture and sell for profit...

I could go on, but I won't because it will never end.

We really are going to rack and ruin.

I don't agree, I served in the Forces, and I know some of the extreme difficulties the man on the ground has...

The major point being that he shouldn't be on the ground at all. We haven't been a major world power since 1950 and we've wasted untold trillions pretending that we were. Time to call a halt.

Nonsense. The toriebs always butcher the Defense budget. Blaming Brown and Blair is just the background noise they offer all the time.
Nonsense! Nothing to do with the Tories. I personally have always blamed Labour for everything that goes wrong, ever. Always have, always will! It's a consequence of having been born and brought up in Sheffield. Where you don't have to look very hard to see the effects of their ineptitude.

Learn from history. Conservatives in, life is rosy, Labour get in, totally **** everything up and spend all the money on stupid social engineering. Conservatives get in again, put things back on the rails, period of prosperity, Labour get back in again ... and the whole saga starts over.

We should have given the Liberal Democrats a chance, but it was not to be. The Conservatives are always going to be a better choice than Labour for people with any ambition and spirit. Unless you happen to be Tony Blair of course. He did very very well out of us :)

Archived