I am SUCH a loser!

Last night I had a horrible accident. I was walking to my exercise class, in the dark, and was sending my boyfriend a text message, then BAM, i walked smack bam into a concrete lamp post.

It really shocked me and i had a golf ball sized lump protruding out my head. So i walked home and my boyfriend made me get it checked at Northern General.

I just can't believe it - I feel such an idiot! Has anyone else done that? Lesson learned forumers, don't walk and text!

ps - to the person across the road who saw me do it, if you videod it can you send me a copy, I could win £250! :hihi:

Hehehe. I once waved to someone I thought I knew across a road and walked sideways into a lampost, just like you, face first BAM. It turned out to not even be my friend I was waving at but she ran across the road anyway to see if I was ok!! Needless to say I felt like a right wally.

Hehehe. I once waved to someone I thought I knew across a road and walked sideways into a lampost, just like you, face first BAM. It turned out to not even be my friend I was waving at but she ran across the road anyway to see if I was ok!! Needless to say I felt like a right wally.

Oh no this is worse than mine! At least it was dark last night!

Haha this made me lol :hihi:

slightly off topic, but... whilst on the subject of feeling a right plonker - I once walked all the way round town carrying a wire supermarket basket which I had forgot to put back in place on my way out!:hihi::hihi:

Hope that makes you feel better!:hihi:

Haha brilliant! I once went to meadowhall, it was chucking it down, but I forgot to put down my umbrella for about 5 minutes. wondered why I got so many funny looks. We're a nation of plonkers really! :help:

Last night I had a horrible accident. I was walking to my exercise class, in the dark, and was sending my boyfriend a text message, then BAM, i walked smack bam into a concrete lamp post.

It really shocked me and i had a golf ball sized lump protruding out my head. So i walked home and my boyfriend made me get it checked at Northern General.

I just can't believe it - I feel such an idiot! Has anyone else done that? Lesson learned forumers, don't walk and text!

ps - to the person across the road who saw me do it, if you videod it can you send me a copy, I could win £250! :hihi:

I did something similar when I was in France. I walked into a parking meter and as a result got a massive bruise on my forehead. Admittedly, I was very tired as I had not slept for over 24 hours and was struggling to pay attention to my surrounds. Worst thing, I was on a school trip so all my classmate's witnessed it. The shame :(

Archived