I am SUCH a loser!

I once left my Dad waiting for me outside Jane Norman at Meadowhall, and when I came out "my Dad" was standing there holding a West-One bag, so I naturally asked him what he had been buying - turns out it wasn't my Dad, just some guy who was standing exactly where Dad had been before he decided to go have a browse around another shop. Thanks Dad for making me look stoopid!

Oh, i just remembered another one.....

many years ago, we were on holiday in one of those all-inclusive hotels. Husband sat at the table whilst I went to get my meal. I came back to the table and sat down, saying "MMMM this looks lovely, and i'm STARVING" - I'd almost started eating it when i looked up into the face of a complete stranger - i had sat at the wrong table! (he did look a bit like my husband!):hihi:

Mod Note

Off topic and insulting posts removed along with every post that referred to or quoted them.

Keep it on topic and stop the insults or the thread will be closed and action taken against the perpetrators.

oh the things ive done...

1. walked into a lampost in the daylight with many people around. (i was alot younger but basically wasn't looking in the right direction)

2. walked into a wall at school with my eyes closed..

there's more..

trust me. i can make you feel less stupid about pretty much anything lol

slightly off topic, but... whilst on the subject of feeling a right plonker - I once walked all the way round town carrying a wire supermarket basket which I had forgot to put back in place on my way out!:hihi::hihi:

Hope that makes you feel better!:hihi:

Haha!! I once walked round Tesco after work wearing a huge sparkly Dora the Explorer sticker a child in my class had given me. I have also gone into a meeting adorned with a hawaiian necklace/whistle I forgot I had round my neck. Luckily a meeting full of teachers so hopefully there was some understanding there :hihi:

Archived