Norfolk Park Flats

Laurell

And weren't they the newer ones? Last up - first down?

I can't remember which order they were built in.

I seem to think the three which were on Claywood, and the one on Hanover were the very last of that style to be completed in Sheffield. I believe there were subtle differences in that the ones on Claywood had built-in wardrobes in the main bedrooms. My Aunt and uncles' ones on Norfolk Park didn't have built-in Wardrobes, nor did mine on Beldon Road.(The brown block)

• 5 months later...
silly

Beeches Drive was blue.

Mickley was brown

Cliffe and talbot were sludge brown and mustard

East bank and spring were a pinky orange and a pale blue.

None of them were green

i think i would know i lived in it!!

also I remember that park grange was green the block with the bridge just down from the horse and lion lived on there a bit 4th floor with my sis and her boyfreind {pinny} andrew L?????y

would also say the block on the left looked a mint green also

Norfolk Park Flats

I must have lived in every block as a kid and teen at one point you could walk in to the housing fill out a fast form and be offerd a 1 or 2 bed within days ....

also I remember that park grange was green the block with the bridge just down from the horse and lion lived on there a bit 4th floor with my sis and her boyfreind {pinny} andrew L?????y

would also say the block on the left looked a mint green also

Norfolk Park Flats

I must have lived in every block as a kid and teen at one point you could walk in to the housing fill out a fast form and be offerd a 1 or 2 bed within days ....

The ones in that picture are Claywood, not Norfolk Park.

The ones in that picture are Claywood, not Norfolk Park.

you seem to take great pride in correcting people and trying to prove them wrong .

{not good actions for a mod to try to cause conflict or cause arguments}

your suposed to settle desputes ect not cause them

I lived in Talbot (brown) in 1995

I remember it always seemed windy up there! Especially on the bridge over the road.

I also went in the Horse and Lion a couple of times.

I used to try and shop in town before getting the bus or it would mean getting off the bus, shopping at the local co-op and lugging the bags up one heck of a steep hill! (it seemed steep to me anyway!)

I used to pop to the newsagents on a Sunday, think it was shaped like a 50p piece?

I only lived there for about 6 months, the first night I was there someone set the lift on fire! But apart from that despite living on my own it was ok.