The Society of Strong Bladdered Men!!

I've got builders sorting out my utility room, replacing pipework, replacing the kitchen sink and replastering the walls. They have been at it for a couple of days now and its dusty work. I'm making cups of tea and coffee every hour or so and I'm keeping the downstairs doors closed to prevent dust getting about.

Something is troubling me here. Yesterday they put in a huge effort and worked 8.30 am until 8 pm with hardly a break. In that time I probably made tea or coffee in very large mugs 8-10 times. Not once did any of them ask to use the loo. It isn't a problem as there is one off the hallway just outside the kitchen, but the door remained firmly shut.

So are these supermen with super strong bladders? OR...

Should I be worried about what has gone into my plaster?

Should I be worried for the welfare of the fish in my pond?

Are there any tradespersons out there who can shed light on this?

I've got builders sorting out my utility room, replacing pipework, replacing the kitchen sink and replastering the walls. They have been at it for a couple of days now and its dusty work. I'm making cups of tea and coffee every hour or so and I'm keeping the downstairs doors closed to prevent dust getting about.

Something is troubling me here. Yesterday they put in a huge effort and worked 8.30 am until 8 pm with hardly a break. In that time I probably made tea or coffee in very large mugs 8-10 times. Not once did any of them ask to use the loo. It isn't a problem as there is one off the hallway just outside the kitchen, but the door remained firmly shut.

It's gone straight down the kitchen sink surely?

Foxy, this is a phenomenon called ' breaking the seal'. I often have 12 or more pints without having to use the facilitatus, but once I have done then the action has to be repeated many times. These chaps obvously only ' break their seals' after they have left your premises.

Archived