Conservatives to make women more equal

Well, there's nothing new in the Conservatives making women more equal.

Margaret Thatcher had more balls than most of her opponents.:hihi:

Funny how the PM we had with the biggest balls sinse Churchill dint actualy have any. Well not unless you count Denis's which i hear she kept in her purse,

Women live longer so are a bigger drain on our welfare budget.

Raising their retirement age to 66 is a big step in the right direction but, considering the amount of years men have had to work longer in the past, I think they should eventually raise it to 71 for women. Its only fair. They can still toodle about in a shop or sit and type at that age without much physical effort. We need Cameron to grow a pair and make even harder decisions :roll:

Raising their retirement age to 66 is a big step in the right direction but, considering the amount of years men have had to work longer in the past, I think they should eventually raise it to 71 for women. Its only fair. They can still toodle about in a shop or sit and type at that age without much physical effort. We need Cameron to grow a pair and make even harder decisions :roll:

Not that you're generalising

Perhaps men should be paid less as they're less able to multi-task then women?

Archived