So who are the biggest losers from today’s spending announcement

Well generally with any budget review, and the news stations hove this in our face,....its all about how it affects individual people families.

Not much at all, these are future savings from cuts that don't neccesarily affect me, if it leads to rent increase or decrease remains to be seen.

The QE of £100 000 000 000 announced 2 days previously expands the money supply by about 3.7%

3.7% inflation will mean I lose out by about 3.7%

I still don't see the relevance to the thread.

But for the record I have close family who work in the Public Service, I have friends and family who are Benefit claimants and I don't want to go back to the crime levels I experienced in the early 90's.

Just explain to them that it is the price you pay for 13 years of an overspending Labour Government.

At the risk of stating the obvious, but this looks rather like the Poor are taking the burden rather more than the well-off.

Don't forget the freezing of the civil list.....how on earth are they going to manage, poor chucks.

(Mind you they've managed to ringfence £1million for her jubilee bash, so we can't be as broke as the ConDems would have us believe.)

Just explain to them that it is the price you pay for 13 years of an overspending Labour Government.

And you can explain to the next victim of street crime, that the low police numbers are a result of an undertaxing Tory Government.

Don't forget the freezing of the civil list.....how on earth are they going to manage, poor chucks.

(Mind you they've managed to ringfence £1million for her jubilee bash, so we can't be as broke as the ConDems would have us believe.)

1million compared to over 140 billion....ummmmm.....a small difference.

Isn't it always the poorer end of society that takes the hit ? Whatever party is in power. The poor man always cops it!

Wait until the VAT goes up. No doubt the major supermarkets will be cashing in again. It's amazing that, during a recession, their profits have been constantly hitting the roof! If this was in France, the supermarkets wouldn't get away with it, and neither would the government.

Archived