So who are the biggest losers from today’s spending announcement

An interesting view.

So you think it's good that young house buyers need a 25% deposit to get on the market?

They don't.

Yorkshire Bank are doing 95% mortgages for first time buyers at the moment.

The interest rate is a bit steep at 7% fixed for three years. Mind you, my first mortgage was 12.75%.... but that was under a Tory Government:thumbsup:

As a general principle, I do think that it should be fairly difficult for individuals to borrow money.

So who are the biggest losers from today’s spending announcement

certainly not the bankers who got us into this mess, they're still raking in hefty bonuses.

sibon and Bassman, on the same page.

That won't happen very often.

You are of course absolutely correct, although there will be a cavalcade of Tories along shortly to tell us that we mustn't scare the bankers, or they will all move to the Far East.

sibon and Bassman, on the same page.

That won't happen very often.

You are of course absolutely correct, although there will be a cavalcade of Tories along shortly to tell us that we mustn't scare the bankers, or they will all move to the Far East.

I'd like to see the government call the bluff of the first to threaten it, they've proved already that they don't give a toss about our country.

Great all the lefty do-gooders will be wanting to donate it to foreign aid.:loopy:

No they'll be the ones Cameron wants to make his 'big society' a reality. What will the right whinging do badders be doing? Oh of course, they'll be on here :huh:

No they'll be the ones Cameron wants to make his 'big society' a reality. What will the right whinging do badders be doing? Oh of course, they'll be on here :huh:
I remember all the human dustbins who took in everything 'Attila The Hen' (Thatcher) promised when she came into power.

Seems like they're still around (all say three 'We Believes').:loopy:

So let me get this straight. You can't have kids if you can't afford them yet the government is talking about helping families from disadvantaged backgrounds. You couldn't make it up, could you?
Ask Mister M he believes it.:hihi::loopy::hihi::loopy:

Archived