So who are the biggest losers from today’s spending announcement

WRONG - 'not labour' - Labour should have reigned the banks and the supermarkets in. They should not have pandered to them, and the rich and influential and they should have taxed them more appropriately. They should have treated the pensioners fairly and ensured what was promised was delivered. I have always said this. So, for those reasons, I believe Labour must take some of the responsibility.

Who's next on my hit list? I don't know yet....

I was actually being sarcastic when I put that lol

I appreciate that they will have to look at how the police etc work.

Read this,.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7231907.stm

Quite simply, increasing unemployment and reducing benefits are a recipe for increased crime. To reduce police numbers at the same time is madness.

Even the Blessed Margaret understood that when she slashed and burned everything in the 1980s.

Quite simply, increasing unemployment and reducing benefits are a recipe for increased crime. To reduce police numbers at the same time is madness.

Even the Blessed Margaret understood that when she slashed and burned everything in the 1980s.

I bet the legions that deal with civil disobedience peaceful protests will not be cut. Maybe they could make savings there by not bothering issuing them with numbers at all.

(see, you didn't have to wait long for the next on the list, hitch...:hihi:)

Just explain to them that it is the price you pay for 13 years of an overspending Labour Government.

Oddly enough when I look at what I was worth 13 years ago and compare it to what it is now I don't reach that conclusion.

What about your good self, how much did you make over this 13 year period?

Well labour got youth unemplyment wrong, and didnt sort out the problems caused by it.

Archived