British Muslims biggest funders to the Taliban

Bad luck if you work for the civil service and are soon to be out on your ear......tough! Spindrift says i shouldn't show any compassion for you all.!

Eh?

I said I don't need to apologise for the slave trade and muslims shouldn't have to apologise for what a tiny minority of muslims do.

I feel sorry for anyone who loses their job.

I don't feel I have to apologise for what my ancestors did and I don't have to apologise for what other members of my religion have done.

Why is it that when any broadcaster / newspaper reports something that somebody doesn't like, it is instantly alleged that the organisation in question simply makes news up?
Because anything owned by Murdock promotes what they want you to hear rather than the truth. Its full of opinion rather than fact.

Is your English ok ?

The claim is... biggest 'Funders' not their biggest funding. Heroin can't make donations can it ? :loopy:

The farmers donate money to the taliban so the crops are protected.

The smugglers give money to the taliban so the routes are undisturbed.

The taliban are involved in the production and distribution of heroin at every level.

Eh?

I said I don't need to apologise for the slave trade and muslims shouldn't have to apologise for what a tiny minority of muslims do.

I feel sorry for anyone who loses their job.

I don't feel I have to apologise for what my ancestors did and I don't have to apologise for what other members of my religion have done.

You are saying that if you don't have direct link with an organisation (even if you are linked by even the smallest of common bonds) you don't have to feel sorry for their actions.....correct? I don't vote Labour, don't work in the civil service, don't rely on benefits and don't have children to support in hard times......yet I still feel sorry for people who are to suffer from all of this....unlike your way of thinking!

Your line of thinking (in a political sense) makes you sound like a right-wing Tory. As long as i'm alright...... I'll ignore the rest!

Either unwittingly through their Mosques or directly. They also appear to have sleeping cells here ready to strike at command.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Afghanistan-Taliban-IED-Experts-Take-Sky-News-Behind-Enemy-Lines-To-See-How-They-Work/Article/201010315759747?lpos=World_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15759747_Afghanistan%3A_Taliban_IED_Experts_Take_Sky_News_Behind_Enemy_Lines_To_See_How_They_Work

Why on earth don't moderate British Muslims just stand up with a voice and be counted against this constant threat from their kinfolk many miles away that do nothing to look after them like we do?

I think you linked to the wrong page on Sky News, think this is the one you meant:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Britons-Fund-The-Taliban-Claims-Regional-Afghan-Commander-In-Exclusive-Interview/Article/201010315759928?lpos=World_News_Top_Stories_Header_1&lid=ARTICLE_15759928_Britons_Fund_The_Taliban_Claims_Regional_Afghan_Commander_In_Exclusive_Interview

Sorry if anybody else has pointed that out, haven't read the whole thread yet.

We are not like a government, we depend on individuals. We get donations from our Muslim brothers in Britain for Jihad. It is the duty of all Muslims to pay towards fighting Jihad. This is how we get our money and buy our weapons and carry on fighting.
Stick that in your pipe and smoke it spindrift. ;)

Archived