British Muslims biggest funders to the Taliban

Now who is in the best position to know ? :huh:

Undoubtedly the 'regional commander', however do you think that the Taliban are above using propaganda and lies?

They absolutely love that Muslims are demonised in the UK, it plays right into their hands, it earns them new supporters every day. People being held without trial, that kind of thing, is perfect recruitment tactics for them.

They want us to hate and fear and persecute British Muslims so that British muslims will become sympathetic to their cause.

It's going to take far more than the claims of one alleged 'regional commander' to convince of such an extraordinary statement.

Undoubtedly the 'regional commander', however do you think that the Taliban are above using propaganda and lies?

They absolutely love that Muslims are demonised in the UK, it plays right into their hands, it earns them new supporters every day. People being held without trial, that kind of thing, is perfect recruitment tactics for them.

They want us to hate and fear and persecute British Muslims so that British muslims will become sympathetic to their cause.

It's going to take far more than the claims of one alleged 'regional commander' to convince of such an extraordinary statement.

Was just about to add a post almost word for word. I might add the the Taliban only have to say boo and we go into financial overdrive. Considering their size they do seem to be winning the propaganda war hands down.

Can i just say, i am laughing my <REMOVED> of at min, cause the BNP have been saying this for years but no one believed us and said we was making it up, so why are Sky news saying it now ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!

Firstly, How do you get <REMOVED> of at min? (* and what is at min for someone to have balls of?)

Secondly, Just because the BNP are saying it, doesn't make it true. I don't trust the BNP to know truth if it was given a bloodied nose by it. If the BNP candidate came in soaking wet through, carrying an umbrella, (-ella-ella) and said "It's raining, I would have to stick my hand out of the window to check.

Thirdly... check the previous comments about how far away from accuracy the SN reports are, and how poorly their reporters prepare for them.

Archived