British Muslims biggest funders to the Taliban

Can i just say, i am laughing my <REMOVED> of at min, cause the BNP have been saying this for years but no one believed us and said we was making it up, so why are Sky news saying it now ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!

Do you believe everything Taliban spokesmen say?

Also have the BNP really been saying 'for years' that the Taliban's largest source of funding is British individuals?

Can i just say, i am laughing my <REMOVED> of at min, cause the BNP have been saying this for years but no one believed us and said we was making it up, so why are Sky news saying it now ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!

So you are claiming the BNP have been spreading Taliban propaganda, without even the flimsy justification that Sky has of gaining access to a regional commander?

No, I'd say sky news is full of the proverbial because, basically, it's full of the proverbial, not just because it's talking bubbles in this particular case.

What?

Like when they say "...... All virtually impossible to verify."?

The facts make a reasonable report, when you look beyond the headlines.

What?

Like when they say "...... All virtually impossible to verify."?

The facts make a reasonable report, when you look beyond the headlines.

There's nothing reasonable about the claim that the Taliban get's more funding from the comparatively tiny number of British Muslims who tend by international standards to be rather moderate than from:

• Pakistan & the Middle East which have hundreds of millions of Muslims some of them extremely wealthy with a long history of giving very large sums to Islamist fighters in Afghanistan.
  • Heroin

Not only do the anonymous source's claims strain credibility but as flammingjimmy (not a poster noted for apologism for Islam) pointed out in post 105 the Taliban have every reason to lie about this.

Undoubtedly the 'regional commander', however do you think that the Taliban are above using propaganda and lies?

They absolutely love that Muslims are demonised in the UK, it plays right into their hands, it earns them new supporters every day. People being held without trial, that kind of thing, is perfect recruitment tactics for them.

They want us to hate and fear and persecute British Muslims so that British muslims will become sympathetic to their cause.

It's going to take far more than the claims of one alleged 'regional commander' to convince of such an extraordinary statement.

I am not bothered too much about it coming from a regional commander or Bin Larden, the fact that this come from the Murdock empire is enough for me to say its all tripe.

I just like to point out where Spindrift gets it wrong, jumping in dispelling things at the drop of an hat, even dispelling it even got said, only for it to pop up in big bold Taliban letters for all to see. :hihi:

It probably is all tripe, but it got said ;)

And all the poor so-and-so's who are going to lose their jobs whilst the bankers sit at home counting their lolly!

Anyway i digress....back to topic....

The banking mess is only part of the problem - the majority of the UK's financial crisis sits squarely with the last Labour government for negligent overspending for the last decade and more.

Some Americans have funded the IRA, but it doesn't say anything about Americans generally does it?
Generally through what was naive ignorance. With tv channels focussed on state events, a smatter of national and virtually no world news, the average American only knew as much about the IRA as they were told by Irish activists in the local Irish bar - so they synpathised, thinking the IRA to be freedom fighters living in an opressed state. Once it was explained to them that the IRA was just the front for a complex organised crime network, and that they bombed women and children, most American sympathisers turned sides pretty quickly.

The Muslims within our population who support the Taliban are, by nature of their religious fanaticism, not so easily swayed in the direction of common sense.

Archived