British Muslims biggest funders to the Taliban

You wouldn't have thought The Kennedys, prominent Irish American Catholics and supporters of NORAID would have a problem pointing Ireland, they probably own half of it ;)

Nail Head KK...Kennedys , the key word for causing trouble that snowballed :thumbsup:

This page focuses on condemnations of the 9/11 terrorist attacks and other terrorist incidents since then as well as of terrorism in general. It is not a complete listing of all condemnations written or spoken by Muslims but is intended to provide a representative sample.

It has often been claimed in the media that Muslims are "silent" and do not condemn terrorism. This page is intended to refute that claim. Muslims have not been silent. Not even close.

http://www.muhajabah.com/otherscondemn.php

Didn't look hard, did you?

Funny how kellieB hasnt responded to this and the other examples shown. I tell you dont some people talk utter crap or what.

And talking about standing up and condemning extremist, lets not forget for example that Pakistan after the 911 attcks has fully supported the 'west', and the consequences?? Basically nearly everyday innocent people are being blown up. Basically a 7/7 everyday......

When so much of what you post is conjecture, spin and made up lies it's reasonable to ask you to back up your claims. Your inability to do so is noted.
Here's a request for you.

I have not called you any names, or accused you of lying, though I may well disagree with your stance just as much as you abhore mine.

Could you please refrain from constantly calling me a liar or other names - I will not stoop to your level but I will appeal to your better nature, assuming you have one, to display some manners.

Whenever I hear the term "sleep cell" in association with muslims I can't help picture a spy crawling in the night silencer in hand, but I never can quite picture them with a muslim head dress

Wrong both on both assumptions :loopy:

Here's a request for you.

I have not called you any names, or accused you of lying, though I may well disagree with your stance just as much as you abhore mine.

Could you please refrain from constantly calling me a liar or other names - I will not stoop to your level but I will appeal to your better nature, assuming you have one, to display some manners.

You claimed all failed asylum seekers are liars.

This is absurd, there could be many reasons for declining asylum, making false statements would be among them, but to claim it's the ONLY reason is daft.

So, you lied!

Simples!

You claimed all failed asylum seekers are liars.

This is absurd, there could be many reasons for declining asylum, making false statements would be among them, but to claim it's the ONLY reason is daft.

So, you lied!

Simples!

Whoa deja vue...how many threads do you want on one item

Archived